When you buy stock photo, you don’t just think about the actual purchase. You need to consider a number of things to make sure that you end up with the right images. Due to the proliferation of stock photo sites in the market, it becomes more difficult to find your primary source of images. However, as long as you follow these tips, you will easily and quickly find what you are looking for:
- Determine your creative needs. How many stock photos do you need to complete your creative project? If you know this, you don’t have to worry about deficits or excesses. You can save money, too.
- Determine your budget. How much are you willing and able to spend to buy stock photo? Knowing your budget allows you to find the right image plan without going beyond what you can afford.
Knowing your creative needs and budget are the main factors you should consider because they will lead you to the right image source.
- Check out pricing and plans. Just like buying other things you want and need, you also need to check out the pricing and plans of potential stock photo sources. Compare them against one another and with your budget to make a sound decision.
- Look for promos. Promotion codes are the best way to save more when you buy stock photo. They can be very helpful if you want to get more images without going over your budget. Finding a coupon source can be a challenge as many claim to offer them. You need to be vigilant and get your coupons from affiliate websites only to ensure that they are still active and valid.
Many stock photo sites offer high quality creative needs. They all promise quality. These important tips will help you find the best source to buy stock photo.
Because cheap stock photos have a huge impact on businesses, many stock sites have emerged in the Internet. Some are cheap. Others are expensive. If you really take the time to look, you will also find those with just the right price. When looking for the right stock photos for your project, you should consider your creative needs and budget. Only then, you will be able to find the right image source that will help you through the road of business success.
There are several major players in the cheap stock photos industry, including:
Getty Images. Getty Images has a massive library of over 80 million stock assets. These are not your typical stock images, too. The stock photo site has a reputation of high quality and unique images. Their images have the “Getty spirit” that makes them some of the best in the market. However, all these great images come with a price – a high price. Their offers are more expensive than other stock sites, but they are usually worth it.
- Corbis. Another famous image bank is Corbis. Like Getty Images, it has been around the stock photo industry for a very long time. It is loved by many veteran creative professionals because of the depth of their library. However just like Getty, it also offers more expensive stock images than other stock sites. If you are on a budget, this is definitely not the image source for you.
Luckily, there are many stock photo agencies in the market. You do not have to worry about going beyond your budget just to find the perfect images for your creative projects. Millions of cheap stock photos are waiting to be discovered in many stock libraries. Determine your needs and budget to find the perfect agency for you. Some of the most famous sources for cheap stock images include:
- Shutterstock. Shutterstock has over 28 million stock images in its library. You can choose between subscribing to a monthly or annual plan, or purchase images on demand. The stock site is a great source of high quality images.
- Bigstock. Acquired by Shutterstock a few years ago, Bigstock can help you save money while providing you with the high quality images you need. It has over 26 million cheap stock photos in its library. It has recently shifted to subscription-based service with daily limits. Other options for great stock images are Depositphotos and Fotolia.
You may wonder why iStock is not one of the sites to offer cheap stock photos. Well, iStock has a fairly average pricing. Their plans and pricing are not too aggressive, but are not too expensive as well. Now that you know where to find stock images, start getting the best for your projects. Do not think about getting them for free because you will only hurt yourself and your business.
Are you looking for Getty Images coupon codes? Well, a number of websites claim to offer coupon codes that can give you great discounts from one of the most renowned stock photo agencies in the market. Surely, any blogger or web designer with a low budget will grab the opportunity. However, Getty Images does not currently offer any coupon codes. It does, however, offer something that may be better – Ultrapacks.
Ultrapacks are a new way to purchase images on demand from Getty Images. They let you download all the creative royalty-free images you need for a cut price. They also give you unlimited user seats, full indemnification, and infinite print runs and impressions. Moreover, the packs do not expire. You can download and use them forever. They allow you to save now and download the content anytime. Other benefits and features include:
- A superb collection of images. Getty Images has over 50 million premium creative royalty-free images and videos, as well as editorial images. You can access all of them when you purchase an Ultrapack with the volume size of your choice.
- Built-in savings. Unlike Getty Images coupon codes, Ultrapacks have built-in savings. You do not need to apply any code and wait for your savings in seconds because they are also there. You can enjoy your discount as soon as you make a purchase.
- No expiration dates. You can download your images as you need them because they do not expire. As long as you log on to your Getty Images account at least once every 12 months, you can extend the use of your partially-used Ultrapack for another year.
- Available for multiple uses. You can use the images you download with Ultrapacks in digital, print, broadcast and even social media. Creative royalty-free images come with a broad perpetual rights. On the other hand, editorial images only come with 15-year license and exclude the use on print covers.
- As mentioned above, images purchased with Ultrapacks have no limits on impressions and print runs. They have no limits on monetary indemnification as well.
Because you purchase Ultrapacks in volumes of 5, 10, 15 and 25, you also get a volume discount. The larger the pack you purchase, the bigger your savings too. You do not even have to pre-select images. Just download immediately if you already know what images you want and use them anytime. That’s right! You can use your image downloads anytime you want because they have no expiration dates. Just log on to your account at least once a year.
Are you still looking for Getty Images coupon codes? Well, you do not have to. The new Ultrapacks are taking care of what coupons do now – give you great discounts and benefits.
Are you currently subscribed to a stock photo website? If you do not have a primary image source yet, you should consider creating a Shutterstock free browse account that will allow you to purchase images on demand and access some of the stock site’s images. However, if you are looking to find everything you need, you should consider subscribing to an image plan that will give you access to the entire collection and let you download images with no daily limits.
Aside from the image packages, the stock photo website also offers Shutterstock plans. These plans cater to everyone’s creative needs and budget. You do not have to compromise quality over price anymore. The stock site has everything you are looking for. From stock images to music clips, all you need is a subscription to access over 80 million stock content. Let us help you decide which Shutterstock plans you should get:
- Determine your creative needs. How many images do you need to jump-start or complete your creative projects? The number of images you need should help you determine which subscription plan to get. If you only need a few images for a short period of time, you can do away with an image pack. However, if you need more than a couple hundred images in a month, you should try the monthly plan. If you have consistent creative needs, a yearly plan is the best option for you. It gives you a regular stream of images at 350 and 750 depending on how many you need.
- Determine the number of users. If you are working with a team, you should consider how many members you have. Shutterstock offers Team Plans that allow you to collaborate with other users through a shared team account. This plan allows you to download 750 images per month with prices that vary according to the number of users. It starts with $299 for 2 users, with a hundred dollars added to every extra user.
- Determine the purpose of your images. What do you need the images for? If you are looking to use the images on typical cases, you should get a subscription plan based on your creative needs, budget and number of users. However, if you have special creative needs – perhaps a bigger audience, larger print runs and merchandise for sale – you should get an Extended License.
Most of all, you should consider your budget. The number of images, the number of users and the type of license do not matter if you do not have the money to spend. Ask yourself how much you are willing and able to spend before anything else in order to choose the best Shutterstock plans for your creative projects.